Thank you for your help with the Maddie Thums Memorial Sew-a-thon & Make-A-Difference Day (MADD) Projects sponsored by the Colby Community Library, Creative Hideaway & Thrivent Action Teams.
Together, we made:
- 134 Muslin Procedure Dolls (Maddie)
- 129 Mini Gowns (Maddie)
- 185 Taggy Blankets (Maddie)
- 133 Reusable Ice Pack Holders (Maddie)
- 24 Adult Fleece Blankets (MADD)
- 686 Fleece Ice Pop Holders (MADD)
Total 1291 items for Marshfield Medical Center!
We hope to be able to return to hosting the on-site Sew-a-thon & Dinner in March of 2023!